Saturday, September 22, 2007

Northside Reading

It's true, I'm going mildly nuts with this whole blogging thing. Having two blogs of my own and a student blog that I administrate just isn't enough for me. Until I've got as many blogs as Mike Patton has "side projects", I won't be satisfied.

This latest venture isn't a blog as such - it's just that I couldn't figure out quite how to set it up unless I gave it a domain of it's own. This is an extension of the "Northside Reading" segment of Ideas From the North, where I'll (hopefully) take the time to comment in a bit more detail on the variety of books I'm reading at any given time.

There aren't any posts about specific books just yet, but I'll get there. Click on the name in this post or follow the link in my blogroll to check it out.

No comments: