Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So hot (or cold) right now

Thanks to Dave for his recent post on technological disposability - although I suppose the post itself is now "so Monday", and who really cares about that stuff anymore?

I'm not exactly what Scott Westerfeld would call an "early adopter". I'm probably even behind the eightball compared to most "laggards" (read "So Yesterday" if you have no idea what I'm talking about - so two years ago, but still a good read). No, I'm quite slow to do most things technological, even though my colleagues consider me the "blogging guru" (simply because...I blog).

That said, I was pretty prescient, I believe, in my announcement of the arrival of winter a couple of weeks ago. So prescient that it was really quite cold for the week immediately after I announced that it was winter. So prescient that I'm a bit scared of announcing anything else online in case it also comes true.

That's my excuse for not blogging for a while. And I'm sticking to it.

No comments: