Friday, July 11, 2008

Back, Babydoll

Not really jet-lagged - the two hour time difference between Melbourne and Beijing time has hardly thrown me at all. But the overnight flight with some reasonably crap, neck-destroying sleep has left me pretty out of it for this, my first day back in the country - and a full day at that, which I'm trying to get through without sleeping. Let's see how I go.

No coherent thoughts on the trip yet, but I can offer photos for the visually inclined among you. Some will feature here over time, but right now you can check them out at www.flickr.com/photos/photosfromthenorth. I've only uploaded the first couple of days so far, but there'll be plenty more to come.

3 comments:

Messalina said...

Hello Mr. Matt. I thoroughly enjoyed your photos of China. Despite the fact that I do not know your friend Chris, I did enjoy your captions about him being enlightened and having a swagger. I also enjoyed your reflections on travelling and travelling for the right reasons. On a completely irrelevant note, I did another version of the Jung personality test which resulted in a "INFP" score. I've added the program to my Facebook account, but am not so happy about being labelled an "INFP" again. Who would want to be an "INFP" when they could be an "INFJ"? Well, that's enough ramble for me.

Messalina said...

I just reviewed my post and realised that there are two grammatical errors. There is an "a" where I think it should be "an." Oh dear, my English skills are already diminishing post-thesis.

mpp said...

I wonder if I've changed back to INFP again - it's all very confusing, isn't it? Perhaps we belong to a unique group of people that change Jung categories on a regular basis.
I must admit, I didn't notice your mistake until you pointed it out. What does that say about my English skills?